1. We believe that the Bible (New and Old Testaments) was inspired by the Holy Spirit,
absolutely received as is. II Timothy 3:16; I Corinthians 2:13.
2. We believe in an eternal God who reveals Himself as One God in Three Persons,
each of which is distinguishable, but can’t be separated. They are: The Father, Son,
and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:13.
3. We believe in the creation, temptation, and the fall of the first human being written in
Genesis; and on his spiritual death and his inability to achieve godly truth. Genesis
3:1-19; Romans 5:12, 18.
4. We truly believe in God Jesus Christ as God and man, a Savior conceived by the
Holy Spirit, and was born of the Virgin Mary. John 1:1, 14; Matthew 1:18-21; Luke
1:26-35, 2:10-11; Isaiah 7:14.
5. We believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of men, buried, and resurrected on the third
day. He then personally revealed Himself to His disciples. I Corinthians 15:1-4; John
20:19, 26; 21:1; Romans 4:25.
6. We believe in Jesus’ ascension to heaven in body, His glory and His return
physically and personally for His church. John 14:2-3; I Thessalonians 4:13-18.
7. We believe that the salvation of sinners is by God’s grace through repentance and
faith in Jesus Christ’s perfect work in Calvary and by it, we also receive forgiveness
for our sins. Romans 5:11; Ephesians 1:7, 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12.
8. We believe in water baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, Son, and the
Holy Spirit, who is the Lord Jesus Christ, to fulfill Christ’s command. Matthew 28:19;
Acts 2:34-36; 19:1-6.
9. We believe in Holy Spirit baptism as a necessary experience after salvation, with the
biblical sign of speaking in tongue as led by the Spirit. Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-46;
10. We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and their confirmation as written in I
Corinthians 12-14, which was experienced by the first congregation.
11. We believe in life filled with the Holy Spirit, separate from that of the world, and life in
holiness and fear of God as an expression of the Christian faith. II Corinthians 6:14;
7:1; Ephesians 5:18.
12. We believe in godly healing or physical and mental healing demonstrated by the
power of God in every aspect (form) as what happened to the first congregation.
Mark 16:17-18; Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11; I Corinthians 12:9; James 5:14.
13. We believe in God’s Communion Table, which is generally called Holy Communion
for believers. I Corinthians 11:28-32.
14. We believe in eternal life for every believer. John 5:24; 3:16. We also believe in
eternal punishment for non-believers. Mark 9:43-58; II Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15.
15. We believe the existence of Satan and his work, eternal punishment for Satan and
his angels. Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10-15.